Friday, June 15, 2012

Game of Owns: Post the Second

#pause

grumble

So I wanted to blog about Game of Thrones #gameofowns episode by episode, but here's the truth: They're so good, any time I'm by my laptop and have an internet connection, I'd rather watch them than blog about them. So, verdict: good show, if you're okay with v. graphic violence (including beheading, stabbing, rape, and entrails) then you should DEFINITELY be watching it. Well, unless you've got exams; then wait, because they're addictive!

I'm going to assume anyone who reads further is okay with spoilers ;) #season2episode7 I'm definitely spit between Arya and the Dragon Girl as far as my favorite character. Arya because she reminds me so much of Tamora Pierce's Alanna. And if I have my way she'll end up with the king's blacksmith bastard son. Because, well, all of the adorbs. I hope she gets Needle back soon. Dragon Girl is just boss. Three dragons. Young. Compassionate. Strong. Pretty. (and gorgeous clothes)

On the note of clothes the costume department clearly has the Best Job Ever.

The fire priestess worries me. One shouldn't mess with Demons.

John Snow is just amazing. And yummy. #girltalk But really. He is so noble. Sometimes to the point of stupidity. But frequently I just want to hug him.

I'm mad the sea prince and his betrayal of the Starks.

Someone ought to start paying attention to the Stark boys' prophetic dreams.

Until next time.

#play

No comments:

Post a Comment